Our cleaning programs for medical facilities focus on hygienic cleaning that reduces the spread of germs and infectious diseases. At LCS Janitorial Services, we use advanced medical office cleaning protocols and equipment in order to help healthcare facilities and clinics meet required cleanliness standards.
Our Philosophy is not to sacrifice quality and we comply with all regulatory safety requirements and control costs. Our medical office cleaning services provide a measurably cleaner healthcare environment and they reduce the spread of pathogens.
By using the most advanced cleaning implements and cleaning processes available today, our aseptic cleaning service helps eliminate the spread of organisms that cause infection and disease in hospitals, medical offices, clinics, and other healthcare facilities:
- Our team is fully versed in the causes of cross contamination and how to prevent it, including the use of room and or surface specific cleaning.
- Microfiber cleaning cloths and mopping programs designed to contain soil and aid in its removal.
- Flat mop technology that assists in soil removal helps to further reduce cross contamination.
- We use broad spectrum disinfectant and sanitizing agents by Johnson-Diversey to maintain a healthy environment. Special focus is maintained on high traffic and high touch areas such as door handles, faucets, dispensers, and restrooms.
- HEPA filtered vacuums have filtration technology that provide improved air quality along with exceptional cleaning ability. Today technology filters to 3 microns.
LCS Janitorial complies with all regulatory requirements and provides training on:
- OSHA standards
- National Safety Council Blood Borne Pathogen Program
- American Red Cross HIV/AIDS programs
- Disinfection Chemistry
- Aseptic Cleaning
- Personal Protective Equipment